Please scroll down to view all details and options before making your selection. Please note that yurts are unheated, although they do have one electrical outlet and overhead lighting. A bathhouse with heated showers is nearby in Yurt Village. Yurts are some distance from the main grounds area and if weather is inclement, the road can be muddy. For these reasons we ask that families with children age 10 and under do not stay in the yurts and instead choose cabin lodging, camp in their own RV, or commute.
3-day passes include the following 7 meals: Friday lunch through Sunday lunch. 4-day passes include the following 9 meals: Thursday dinner through Sunday lunch. Read more about our catered meals.
- 6 different Yurts each sleep 12 people in 6 twin size bunk beds.
- If 12 admissions are purchased at once, the party will receive a private yurt.
- If you wish to be assigned to the same yurt as another party, please purchase your tickets together.
- You will be notified of your yurt assignment by May 7. We will attempt to honor all requests for theme yurts with a priority on keeping your party together.
- Children age 10 and under are not allowed in yurts due to the lack of heat. Please choose our comfy heated cabin lodging, stay in your own RV, or commute if you have young children.