Bring your own tent. Note:
- ONLY 30 tent campers are allowed this year, to help us adhere to our limit of 250 maximum attendance.
- All tent camping will be in the woods near Inglis Hall. There is an outdoor fire pit there which you may use as long as it is NOT left unattended and is extinguished at the end of use.
- Due to potential severe weather in winter/spring camping conditions, all tent campers will be emailed a questionnaire about their experience and equipment to ensure readiness for snow, wind, rain, hail, and extreme cold and heat. We also ask that those with young children do not tent camp, for their comfort and safety.
- Bath house is located in yurt village, a short drive or walk away from the tent camping area. Toilets are located in Inglis Hall, accessible from the outside 24/7.
- Please note that there is no difference in price for tent camping vs staying in a yurt vs bringing your own RV/camper, and it’s just $50 more per person to stay in a comfy, climate controlled cabin all 4 days. We wish to encourage indoor lodging due to potential for winter conditions this early in the year!