Please scroll down to the very bottom of this page to read the COMPLETE description of cabin rooms and options before making your selections.
Cabins are heated and air conditioned, and include dormitory style bedrooms with twin size bunk beds only. All cabins have at least two restrooms and a shared living room with woodburning fireplace. Bring your own linens, towels, and sleeping bags/blankets. Family cabins have a kitchen as well. All admission tickets include meals in the dining hall.
Note: for families of 5, we may be able to provide a rollaway bed. Email [email protected] for information.
- Parties of 3 or more will be assigned a private room if available in their party’s size. Private rooms are assigned on a first-come-first-served basis at time of purchase. There are very few rooms that sleep 2 or 3 people. As of 1/25/18 all rooms sleeping 2 people have been filled. Most rooms sleep 4 people.
- It is not possible to be assigned to a private cabin room or yurt unless you are purchasing enough admission tickets to fill it entirely. If you want to ensure a private cabin room, purchase early and purchase 4 admissions. Feel free to call Joy at 303-478-8814 to see if rooms that sleep 2-3 people are still available.
- If your purchase includes lodging in a cabin room but you do not have enough people to fill a room, or if we have already sold out of your size of private room, you will be assigned beds in a shared dormitory style cabin room.
- If you wish to room with another party, please purchase your tickets together if possible, or email [email protected] with your request as soon as possible and we will attempt to accommodate you.
- Attention Parents: Infant admission does NOT include a bed in a cabin room. Bring your own portable crib. Parties with infants, children, and/or youth will automatically be assigned to a family-friendly cabin unless otherwise requested.
- You will be notified of your cabin assignment within a few weeks of ticket purchase, or by May 7 for those tickets purchased close to the registration deadline of May 3.
- Meals are included with admission. 3-day passes include Friday lunch through Sunday lunch. 4-day passes include Thursday dinner through Sunday lunch. Read more about meals here.
|Admission Pass Length|
|Prefer a Private Room or Shared Room|| |
Shared Room (if available), Private Room (if available)
|Theme Cabin Preference: First Choice|
|Theme Cabin Preference: Second Choice|