- Parties of 2 or more will be assigned a private room if available in their party’s size. Private rooms are assigned on a first-come-first-served basis at time of purchase. There are very few rooms that sleep 2 or 3 people. Most rooms sleep 4 people.
- It is not possible to be assigned to a private cabin room or yurt unless you are purchasing enough admission tickets to fill it entirely. If you want to ensure a private cabin room, purchase early and purchase 4 admissions. Feel free to call Joy at 303-478-8814 to see if rooms that sleep 2-3 people are still available.
- If your purchase includes lodging in a cabin room but you do not have enough people to fill a room, or if we have already sold out of your size of private room, you will be assigned beds in a shared dormitory style cabin room.
- If you wish to room with another party, please purchase your tickets together if possible, or email email@example.com with your request as soon as possible and we will attempt to accommodate you.
- Attention Parents: Infant admission does NOT include a bed in a cabin room. Bring your own portable crib. Parties with infants, children, and/or youth will automatically be assigned to a family-friendly cabin unless otherwise requested.
- You will be notified of your cabin assignment within a few weeks of ticket purchase, or by May 7 for those tickets purchased close to the registration deadline of May 3.
- Meals are included with admission. 3-day passes include Friday lunch through Sunday lunch. 4-day passes include Thursday dinner through Sunday lunch. Read more about meals here.