Note: We have a very few number of cabin rooms that sleep 2 or 3 people. The vast majority of rooms sleep 4 people.
- Parties of 2 or more will be assigned a private room if available in their party’s size. Private rooms are assigned on a first-come-first-served basis at time of purchase. There are very few rooms that sleep 2 or 3 people. Most rooms sleep 4 people.
- It is not possible to be assigned to a private cabin room or yurt unless you are purchasing enough admission tickets to fill it entirely. If you want to ensure a private cabin room, purchase early and purchase 4 admissions. Or call Joy at 303-478-8814 to see if rooms that sleep 2-3 people are still available.
- If your purchase includes lodging in a cabin room but does not fill a room or we have already sold out of your size of private room, you will be assigned beds in a shared dormitory style cabin room.
- If you wish to room with another party, please purchase your tickets together.
- Those purchasing tickets for infants, children, or teens will automatically be assigned to a family-friendly cabin.
- You will be notified of your cabin assignment within a few weeks of ticket purchase, or by May 7 for those tickets purchased close to the registration deadline of May 3.